Central Camden PCN's Family Planning Clinic
Across our Primary Care Network (PCN), we have set up a "family planning clinic". Eligible patients will be referred to this service by their GP and appointments should last just thirty minutes.
Appointments will be available every Thursday between 1:30-4:30pm at Regents Park Practice, Cumberland Market, London, NW1 3RH.
Women will be able to have the following procedures carried out:
- Contraceptive Implant insertion or removal
- IUS "Hormonal Coil" insertion or removal
- IUD "Copper Coil" insertion or removal
Each referred patient will be given instructions on how to obtain a free STI test before attending the appointment.
Please note, you must be registered at one of the following surgeries:
- Ampthill Practice
- Bloomsbury Surgery
- Brunswick Medical Centre
- Camden Health Improvement Practice (CHIP)
- Kings Cross Surgery
- Regents Park Practice
- Ridgmount Practice
- Somers Town Medical Centre
- Swiss Cottage Surgery
For advice on general contraception, please click here.
Last updated: 31/03/22
- COVID-19: Appointment Booking
- COVID-19: Data Sharing
- COVID-19: Face Coverings
- COVID-19: Information & Advice
- COVID-19: Isolation Note
- COVID-19: Request Support
- COVID-19: Self-Isolating & Social Distancing
- COVID-19: Testing & Tracing
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.