COVID-19: Request Support
NHS Volunteer Responders
If you're at a higher risk from coronavirus, you can get help from an NHS volunteer with things like getting food, medicines and other things you need.
The Winch Community Hub
The Winch Community Hub supports the most affected by the coronavirus and physical distancing in the Swiss Cottage and Belsize wards of Camden.
They are prioritising:
- People who are self-isolating, with deliveries of food and prescription medicines
- People facing financial difficulties, or just struggling with the impact of the lock down, with food and care packages
- Anyone who needs a friendly phone call or a regular check-in
If you need a little help, or know someone who does, please contact The Winch Community Hub on 07526 555679 (open 9am-5pm weekdays).
If you cannot reach The Hub Coordinator, please register for support below. They will get back to you as soon as they can, and within 48 hours at the latest.
Register for support here.
Age UK Camden
Age UK Camden can help with the below, please call 020 7239 0400:
Internet shopping (although there are no delivery slots now available, some supermarkets are promising more very soon)
Information and advice hotline
For more information, please see the Age UK Camden website.
- View Camden Council's ‘Get Help’ directory, access by clicking here.
For other information in terms of the services that are available in Camden, please see the Camden Council website.
Emergency Food Parcels
For full information, please see the Camden Council website.
If you need urgent medical help
Last updated: July 24, 2020
- COVID-19: Appointment Booking
- COVID-19: Data Sharing
- COVID-19: Face Coverings
- COVID-19: Information & Advice
- COVID-19: Isolation Note
- COVID-19: Request Support
- COVID-19: Self-Isolating & Social Distancing
- COVID-19: Testing & Tracing
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.